6807. Sir Mix-a-Lot - My Hooptie

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51nsxGTL91L.jpg
From: Seminar; Year: 1989; Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop
Been working on my car for a solid three days getting a worn out, super stubborn ball joint out and putting in a replacement. It always seems that I have these "little" maintenance chores that need done, but something always goes wrong and ends up a giant mess.
Anyway, whilst getting ready to pick today's song I had this classic track pop into my mind and, under the circumstances, I knew there was no other track to choose.
Sir Mix-a-Lot is one that immediately puts a huge grin on my face when one of his tracks plays. This one in particular I identify all to well with; I have owned quite a few vehicles that perfectly match his description, especially when I was younger. Rolling in a vehicle that is not road worthy or probably legal, but is yours is something that makes some incredible memories.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alphabetic List "N"

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

Alphabetic List "Q"

Song Picks By Genre:

6950. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Afterlife

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6949. Blue Öyster Cult - Gun