802 ( Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue )

802 ( Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519IUFHi-hL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's late or early again, which ever way you look at it, so I guess that I will add today's pick to my list.
I actually a while ago had this song in mind for a pick, but for some reason I never chose it. However, this morning whilst on the road this song was brought back to my attention when came on the radio; I immediately knew I had my next pick.
This song epitomizes what I like about Bob Dylan and his music: wonderful imagery and storytelling.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.
There are quite a few other versions and live performances on YouTube a well.


My song pick a year ago today: #430 Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home
My song pick two years ago today: #62 Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade