822 ( Duran Duran - Serious )

822 ( Duran Duran - Serious )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Duran_Duran_Liberty.jpg

Another late pick on a Saturday, what else is new? I noticed that I have not chosen a Duran Duran song for a bit now and I decided on this one tonight after it came on my iPod's playlist. This is a nice piece of late '80s Pop/Rock with that signature smooth Duran Duran sound.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball
My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn