805 ( Santana - Oye Como Va )

805 ( Santana - Oye Como Va )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/SantanaAbraxas.jpg
The last couple of weeks I have been deluged by Santana's music from almost all forms of media. I heard this classic Santana track this morning and I felt like some Latin Rock this morning anyway, so I am adding it to my list.
Gregg Rolie's nice organ work is probably one of the most recognized aspects of this song other than Carlos' screaming guitar playing and the percussion; some beautiful music for this "humpday."

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a classic live performance on YouTube.
Here is a more recent live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #433 Joe Walsh - Vote for Me
My song pick two years ago today: #65 Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn