1018 Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf

1018 Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/WittBayreuth1.jpg

I'm having a bit of an off day. Been listening to Joachim Witt's '98 album Bayreuth 1 most of the morning; it is helping me get motivated. The song Und... Ich Lauf among a few others has been getting a lot of play.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a Top of the Pops performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
My song pick two years ago today: Every Mother's Son - Come On Down To My Boat

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade