1760 Rush - Headlong Flight

From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
After yet another rather busy Sunday I'm finally able to get around to making my pick for the day.
Anyway, thus far it has been a very busy year as far as album releases. On Tuesday the 12th Rush's latest album Clockwork Angels finally releases; I've been waiting quite a while for this one.
Headlong Flight was released as a single over a month ago and is the third song that has already been released as singles with the other two being Caravan and BU2B, which were both released exactly two years ago.
After listening to these songs it's made me all the more to want the album; I can't wait for it to come!

Here is a video with the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Frank Zappa - I'm the Slime

My song pick two years ago today: Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf

My song pick three years ago today: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

My song pick four years ago today: Every Mother's Son - Come On Down To My Boat

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)