4887. John Mellencamp - Just Another Day

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/819HMrtHPLL._SS500_.jpg
From: Mr. Happy Go Lucky; Year: 1996; Genre: Rock
While I don't dislike John Mellencamp, I'm kind of a lukewarm fan of his music; some of it clicks with me and others don't.
Anyway; I've had this song on my mind for the past few days and I thought it'd make a good addition to my song-a-day blog. Like most of his music it's deceptively simple and has melodies that catch your ear pretty well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off