1190 Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

1190 Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/90125album.jpg

Having trouble thinking of a song for my pick today, so I'm picking one I've had in mind for quite a while now. This is one of Yes' biggest hits and one of their most popular songs; even the Prog/Rock haters are able to like it without losing their so called "'cred."
Anyway, while not my favourite Yes track I like it quite a bit; it's a excellent song for today's pick.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '88 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure