4520. James Gang - Walk Away

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81+WkkISAoL._SS500_.jpg
From: Thirds; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
Woke up the other day with this song playing in my head; I was lucky enough to remember it when making today's pick.
This is a song that probably most who listen to classic rock radio will immediately recognize. Joe Walsh's unmistakable guitar playing and the solid riff based backing by bass and drums really make this song wot it is.

Hear Walk Away on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Carmen - Looking Outside (My Window)

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Guess Who - Cardboard Empire

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jigsaw - I've Seen The Film, I've Read The Book

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dio - Holy Diver

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dazz Band - Joystick

My song pick 6 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Iron Man

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Stormy Weather

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

My song pick 10 years ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn