3413. Jigsaw - I've Seen The Film, I've Read The Book

From: Jigsaw; Year: 1975; Genre: Pop/Rock
When coming home last night I had some of Jigsaw's songs come on my playlist, and it got me wanting to pick another one of their songs. While this one's not as rousing as their normal hits, it's got a wistful and melancholy sound about it and a pretty good one.

Hear I've Seen The Film, I've Read The Book on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dio - Holy Diver

My song pick two years ago today: Dazz Band - Joystick

My song pick three years ago today: Black Sabbath - Iron Man

My song pick four years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Stormy Weather

My song pick five years ago today: Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

My song pick seven years ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick eight years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement