1559 Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake

1559 Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61VF00EQXKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dead Meadow, Year: 2000
Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock

I had this rather nice instrumental on my mind this morning; it seemed to fit my mood.

Hear Greensky Greenlake on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn