4154. Carmen - Looking Outside (My Window)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61d5sxedbyL.jpg
From: Fandangos in Space; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
Was bingeing again on the music of Carmen and am picking one off their debut album; it's a three-section piece of music with a great heavy beat and rhythm at times and light, acoustic in another instance.

Hear Looking Outside (My Window) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Guess Who - Cardboard Empire

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jigsaw - I've Seen The Film, I've Read The Book

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dio - Holy Diver

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dazz Band - Joystick

My song pick 5 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Iron Man

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Stormy Weather

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake

My song pick 8 years ago today: Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

My song pick 9 years ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick 10 years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn