4319. Ray Stevens - The Streak

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81bVuj9kx4L._SS500_.jpg
From: Boogity Boogity; Year: 1974; Genre: Comedy
Had this one on my mind; this classic is quite a funny song about a man who runs without clothing, terrorizing a couple with his antics. One of the best aspects of the song is how many quotable one-liners are in it.

Hear The Streak on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Faith No More - Sunny Side Up

My song pick 2 years ago today: Parliament - Do That Stuff

My song pick 3 years ago today: Primus - Eyes of the Squirrel

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Gift or Roses

My song pick 5 years ago today: Paris - Starcage

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

My song pick 7 years ago today: King Crimson - Cirkus, Including: Entry of the Chameleons

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blink-182 - Adam's Song

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them

My song pick 11 years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In