1355 The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

1355 The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51eGRo3KCLL._SS500_.jpg
From: December's Children (And Everybody's), Year: 1965

For some reason I felt like listening to The 'Stones this morning. This is one of my favourites from the band; I've always loved the arrangements of this song as well as its overall mellowness.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blink-182 - Adam's Song

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them

My song pick three years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)