2098 Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f0/19/cbeca2c008a086a4288e7010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Louder Than Love; Year: 1989; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I've been meaning to pick this one for a while, and I am finally able to get around to it. It is nice to have days like today when you already have a song in mind to pick; at times it takes me longer to pick a song in my mind than to post my pick online.
Anyway, this is one of the ones I like off of Soundgarden's Louder Than Love album, which is also a favourite of mine from the band. I love the rawness of the sound of this track in particular and that riff that drives the song.

Hear Big Dumb Sex on YouTube. (Not Safe for Work)



My song pick a year ago today: King Crimson - Cirkus, Including: Entry of the Chameleons

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

My song pick three years ago today: Blink-182 - Adam's Song

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them

My song pick five years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade