3208. Primus - Eyes of the Squirrel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81PtQ7SpgfL._SX522_.jpg
From: Green Naugahyde; Year: 2011; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock/Funk
I was binging on Primus and Les Claypool's music yesterday; I thought I would choose one from, (as far as I am aware), one of their albums I had not picked from yet.
I love the outright funkiness of this track, plus the song is filled with great social commentary, but is excellently hidden so you do not have to pay attention to it unless you want to.

Hear Eyes of the Squirrel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - A Gift or Roses

My song pick two years ago today: Paris - Starcage

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

My song pick four years ago today: King Crimson - Cirkus, Including: Entry of the Chameleons

My song pick five years ago today: The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By

My song pick six years ago today: Blink-182 - Adam's Song

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them

My song pick eight years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn