3367. The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers - Green Jeans

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zjn0bttDL.jpg
From: Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen & Spooks: The Very Best of Joe Meek's Instrumentals; Year: 2007 (1960); Genre: Surf Rock
Was drawing a blank today about my song to pick, so I just randomly picked a letter in my collection, which happened to be "F" and this song by The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers popped on.
This instrumental is a surf guitar rock rendition of the well-known traditional piece Greensleeves done with all the hallmarks to Joe Meek's production.

Hear Green Jeans on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Aerosmith - F.I.N.E.

My song pick two years ago today: Coven - Lost Without a Trace

My song pick three years ago today: Fairport Convention - Autopsy

My song pick four years ago today: The Police - Every Breath You Take

My song pick five years ago today: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

My song pick six years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Night of the Vampire

My song pick seven years ago today: Maddy Prior - Cold Flame

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - Follow Me

My song pick nine years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Sledgehammer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade