5210. Savatage - Legions

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81EEZyQHZmL._SS500_.jpg
From: Hall of the Mountain King; Year: 1987; Genre: Progressive Metal/Power Metal
Needed some more Savatage today, more specifically material from their Hall of the Mountain King album. This one fits in nicely with with its brethren on the record with excellent musicianship throughout in this progressive metal classic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Undertaker

My song pick 4 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Happy Feelin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers - Green Jeans

My song pick 6 years ago today: Aerosmith - F.I.N.E.

My song pick 7 years ago today: Coven - Lost Without a Trace

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Autopsy

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Police - Every Breath You Take

My song pick 10 years ago today: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Night of the Vampire

My song pick 12 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Cold Flame

My song pick 13 years ago today: Savatage - Follow Me

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Sledgehammer
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In