2994 Aerosmith - F.I.N.E.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZRYs0RfAL._SX425_.jpg
From: Pump; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock
Still in the mood for something just ever so slightly out of the normal of wot I normally pick, so I'm going with this rather raunchy and entendre-laced track from Aerosmith's Pump album. Pretty good song and you gotta love the meaning of the title: F.I.N.E. (F---ed Up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional.)

Hear F.I.N.E. on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Coven - Lost Without a Trace

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - Autopsy

My song pick three years ago today: The Police - Every Breath You Take

My song pick four years ago today: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

My song pick five years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Night of the Vampire

My song pick six years ago today: Maddy Prior - Cold Flame

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Follow Me

My song pick eight years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Sledgehammer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn