Song 68 ( Eddie Rabbitt - Driving My Life Away )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5182nrruu7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

For today's pick on my theme week I am choosing Eddie Rabbitt's Driving My Life Away. This song is off of the Horizon album, which is thought of as his "Rockabilly" album. My siblings and I almost wore this record out when we were very young; we really liked this track and the song 747. What I really like about this song is the rapid-fire lyrics and the musicianship, which is incredible. This is a very good album and song from an excellent artist; very much a perfect track for my week of truck driving music.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)