Song 124 (Queen--"Don’t Stop Me Now")



I heard this song the other day and it immediately got my attention because I had not heard it in a while. I remember when my sister got a Queen album for Christmas a long time ago and it seemed as if she almost wore it out listening to it; this was one of the songs that was played a lot that I came to like. This track has an element of theatre in it that I like quite a lot; it is an incredible song and does not fail in any aspect to me. I especially like Freddie Mercury's voice, as always.

Here is a music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade