Song 138 (Quarterflash--"Harden My Heart")



I was thinking of this song today, so I thought I should pick it. I cannot count how many times I have heard this song either on recording or the radio over the years; not so much that the song is spoiled though. I really like the driving bass line and the beat in this one, however every other aspect of the song is pretty good as well; a nice bluesy rock song.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off