Song 144 (Rare Earth--"(I Know) I’m Losing You")


https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81zZZgQoosL._SS500_.jpg













Last night I started going over some Rare Earth tracks and re-discovered this cover of the Temptations song. This is actually not their only cover of another popular Motown song; I believe that their cover of Get Ready was their biggest hit. I really like how their music combines hard-edged Rock with Funk and Soul. I very much like what they did with this song, they kept the soul of the song but at the same time made it their own.


Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn