Song 7 ( Rammstein - Stripped )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FBI1-tjAL._SY300_.jpg

I had a dilemma today in picking this song, the song itself was not the problem, but who did it was. I chose the Rammstein cover of stripped over the Depeche Mode original version because I liked the overall feel of Rammstein's version better today. This song was released on the Sehnsucht album as a hidden track. What I really like about this is the message as well as the feel of the music. This song is about as, John Rauls would say, "taking you back to the first position," in essence back to who you are: a human. One of my favorite lyrics in this song is: "Let me hear you make decisions without your television, let me hear you speaking just for me." In other words you are speaking with someone else's voice and letting others (music, movies celebrities, the news, pop culture, and politicians) make your decisions for you. In my experience I have run into many people who are this way, they have no opinion of their own but the one that they get from watching TV, listening to music, listening to talk radio, reading articles in magazines or surfing the Web.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from Völkerball on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade