Song 26 ( Don Henley - Boys of Summer )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hTSuybcpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I decided for a myriad of reasons to pick this song today. This song has a lot of special meanings for me; it seemed to be on the radio a lot about six to eight years ago no matter what station I tried and this was at a crossroads in my life. I always am taken back to that time every time I hear it; it always gives me a sense of hope and sadness when I hear it. Anyway, I have liked this song really ever since I first heard it, mostly because of how the song goes through transitions very beautifully and the arrangements in this song are excellent.

Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn