Song 30 ( Triumph - Lay It On The Line )



Wow, I have made it a whole month of doing this! From now on I will have to remember what number the pick is without looking at the calendar. This is not one of my absolute favourite songs of all time, but is one that I really like. It has a real nice straight forward rock sound with driving bass lines and some Led Zeppelin feel to it. An excellent song from a really good Canadian band.

Watch the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me