Song 29 ( The Steve Miller Band - Threshold/Jet Airliner )

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ic47hIaRL.jpg
For song 29, I am choosing Steve Miller's Threshold/Jet Airliner. These are technically two songs, however they are always played together and Threshold is essentially the intro to Jet Airliner. I have always liked The Steve Miller Band's music and this is one of their better compositions. Jet Airliner is very Bluesy with quite a few hooks and Threshold is weird, but in a good way.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the uncensored studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello