Song 27 ( Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Rammstein_Herzeleid_cover.jpg

For today I decided to choose Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein. This song is quite fun to listen to in most moods; even if you don't understand German. For those unacquainted with Rammstein, their sound is heavy metal with a lot of synth and a fast technoesque, (is that a word?), rhythm; it almost has an operatic quality to it. I am very sure that this is not the last time I will be picking a Rammstein song.

Here is the original music video on YouTube.
Here is the newer music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello