Song 3 ( Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann (Somehow, Somewhere, Sometime) )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Nena_-_Feuer_Und_Famme_-_Cover.jpg

For today I am choosing Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann by Nena from their '85 Feuer und Flamme album; ever since I heard this song I immediately loved it. The musicianship on this song is incredible, I especially like the bass line. I have always loved Nena's voice from their other songs that I have heard. This song is definitely worth a listen to anyone who is willing to hear something different.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure