Song 16 ( Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16 )



I was in an odd mood today; I decided to choose a song from an animé I like, Macross 7 titled: Remember 16. The song is done by the fictitious band in the animé called Fire Bomber, the real Japanese Metal band that played under the pseudonym Fire Bomber in the animé was called Humming Bird, fronted by the guitarist/singer/songwriter Yoshiki Fukuyama.
This animé cannot really be found easily in America because of the copyright problems with the music, no official translation or distributors can afford to buy the rights for it. I had to buy a Japanese version with non-professional subtitles. This track is played very little in the show and is more of a grooving song in comparison with the Japanese Metal in most of the show. I mostly picked it for the reason that I like it a lot and it is my 16th song pick in my list.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is Yoshiki Fukuyama performing the song live acoustically on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn