803 ( The Beatles - Think for Yourself )

803 ( The Beatles - Think for Yourself )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Rubber_Soul.jpg

For some reason this one kept popping into my mind the last little bit, so I am adding it to my list.
Songs with condescending tones are usually take it or leave it for most. I like it when songs of this kind are constructed with more intelligent reasoning rather than being overly preachy and bitchy; in my opinion this one excels quite nicely in that fashion.
One oddity about this song is that there were two bass tracks utilized; one was a traditional tone, and the other was fuzzed to have a lead instrument sound. Another excellent George Harrison composition for my list.

Hear Think for Yourself on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: #431 Queen feat. David Bowie - Under Pressure
My song pick two years ago today: #63 The Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)