832 ( Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee )

832 ( Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/TomPetty%26theHeartbreakersDamntheTorpedoes.jpg

I had a couple of other songs in mind for today, but after I heard this one on the radio this morning I had to pick it. Tom Petty's straight-up rock sound is perfect for my mood today.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People
My song pick two years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade