839 ( Joachim Witt - Bataillon 'd Amour )

839 ( Joachim Witt - Bataillon 'd Amour )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/WittBayreuth2.jpg

For some reason I felt like picking a song from Joachim Witt and I thought that this cover originally from the band Silly, which can be found here on YouTube, seemed like an excellent pick for today.

One thing that is beginning to annoy me is the fact that most denizens of the internet seem to believe that any Rock/Metal song is sung in the German language with low register vocals is the band Rammstein. While Rammstein is an awesome band that I personally like a lot, they are not the only band from Deutschland. The German music scene is quite large and diverse and contains many bands over a multitude of genres. Off of my soapbox now....

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
My song pick two years ago today: Donovan - Sunshine Superman

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade