858 ( Rammstein - Feuer Frei! )

858 ( Rammstein - Feuer Frei! )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Mutter.jpg

I have been feeling like some Rammstein today. I decided to go through my picks and I could not believe that I had not chosen this one yet; it is probably one of my top five favourite Rammstein tracks. The song's title, Feuer Frei!, translated from German is "Fire Free!" i.e. the command to fire at will.
This is one of their more famous tracks and has been featured in film and television. It is one of those songs that even if you do not understand the language you still feel compelled to rock out and headbang.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.
Here is the live performance from Vökerball on YouTube.
Here is the Junkie XL remix on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time
My song pick two years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn