862 ( Genesis - Turn It On Again )

862 ( Genesis - Turn It On Again )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/Duke_Genesisalbum.jpg

I had another song in mind for today, however last night I heard this one and I realized that I hadn't chosen a song from Genesis in quite some time. I have always liked this song about television addiction quite a lot; it moves along quite nicely. I really like how often they change the time signature in this one and yet it is not distracting when it does.

Hear Turn It On Again on YouTube.
Here is an excellent live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - Walkin'
My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)