862 ( Genesis - Turn It On Again )

862 ( Genesis - Turn It On Again )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/Duke_Genesisalbum.jpg

I had another song in mind for today, however last night I heard this one and I realized that I hadn't chosen a song from Genesis in quite some time. I have always liked this song about television addiction quite a lot; it moves along quite nicely. I really like how often they change the time signature in this one and yet it is not distracting when it does.

Hear Turn It On Again on YouTube.
Here is an excellent live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - Walkin'
My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello