853 ( Sylvia - Drifter )

853 ( Sylvia - Drifter )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/Sylvia_Drifter.jpg

I should be picking some Christmas tunes at this time of year, but I have not really felt like listening to them this time around. Maybe I will force myself to listen to some TSO or something Christmassy today.
Anyway, this Country/Pop Rock crossover from the early '80s was in my mind and felt like a good pick for today. The steel guitar is my favorite part of this song making a wailing sound that comes off quite haunting.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cheech & Chong - Santa Claus and His Old Lady
My song pick two years ago today: Supertramp - The Logical Song

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: