849 ( Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar )

849 ( Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Bachman-Turner_Overdrive.jpg

While waking up this morning this nice BTO tune was running through my mind; I had to check and see if I had chosen it, and sure enough I had not.
Blue Collar was the one of the main hits, if not the biggest hit, from their first album as Bachman-Turner Overdrive. This song has a Bossa Nova feel to it and features Randy Bachman's exquisite guitar work throughout, it ends with an awesome instrumental section.

Hear Blue Collar on YouTube.
Here is live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter
My song pick two years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn