844 ( David Bowie - Changes )

844 ( David Bowie - Changes )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/David_Bowie_-_Hunky_Dory.jpg

While on the way home this evening this one came on my iPod, I could not believe that I have not chosen this one yet. There is so much that I love about this song along with most of his other material; such an awesome tune!

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - Black On Black II
My song pick two years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade