927 ( The O'Jays - Back Stabbers )

927 ( The O'Jays - Back Stabbers )
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/7128k2ew0XL._SX522_.jpg

This one came on the radio the other day and I had not heard it in a while. Since it is Friday and every now and then Max celebrates "Funky Fridays" I figured that this Soulful and Funky track would be nice "Funk Friday" pick. You just can't help but sing along with this one when its playing; pure fun.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough
My song pick two years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In