1017 Benny Carter - All That Jazz

1017 Benny Carter - All That Jazz

The other day I happened upon this track on my iPod, I had completely forgotten that I had it. It was such an excellent treat to hear this amazing track again.
This was one of the main songs from the soundtrack of the 1960s film A Man Called Adam, which featured many Jazz greats. The song oozes cool; it is a Jazz tune with a swinging feel to it and some Soul/R&B mixed in.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is Sammy Davis Jr's Version of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
My song pick two years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn