1044 Queen - Play The Game

1044 Queen - Play The Game
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Queen_The_Game.png

Having another one of those odd days, at least musically. I started out with no song in mind to pick, then had quite a few come to mind. However, when I finally sat down to make my pick this track forced its way in.
I have always loved this song quite a bit, while being a mellow ballad it still has so much musically packed in there.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jerry Reed - Guitar Man
My song pick two years ago today: Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: