1030 The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

1030 The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Hums_of_the_Lovin%27_Spoonful.jpg

I can't believe that I have not yet added this song to my list; it was long overdue. This one is a classic; there is a certain timeless quality about it. All the way across the board from lyrical construction to chord progression this is an excellent track in my opinion.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again
My song pick two years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn