1033 Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

1033 Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith
 https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71OFBLLpWNL._SX522_.jpg

I felt like some Bon Jovi this morning; this is one of my favourites from the band. This track is best known for Alec John Such's straightforward and effective and driving bass line. It is quite an uplifting and empowering song; in my opinion tracks like this one are what elevated them past their contemporaries.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.
Here is a Gospel version of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade