1028 Ray Stevens - Mr. Businessman

1028 Ray Stevens - Mr. Businessman

For some reason this track has been running through my mind most of the day; I though it would make an excellent late Sunday pick. I remember hearing this one a lot when I was younger, but I haven't heard in a while.
When most think of Ray Stevens they probably remember his silly songs, however he did have some with a serious tone; this is one of them. In this rather poppy tune he berates an unnamed businessman, or rather the lifestyle of the men of that ilk.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Elton John - Tiny Dancer
My song pick two years ago today: Queen - A Kind of Magic

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off