1045 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open

1045 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Tom_Petty_ITGWO.jpg

I'm having another rather busy day today; I heard this one the radio whilst on the road this morning. As with many of my impromptu picks it really fits my mood quite well. Tom Petty's music is always good for these otherwise busy days to help keep the calm.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Man of Principle

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn