Song 339 (Balance--"Breaking Away")












I had not heard this song in over 15-20 years and it popped into my mind today; I figured that I would choose it.
The group Balance was a one-hit band; this was their hit. I remember first hearing this song on an 8-Track tape that my Dad recorded off of the radio; I had only heard it a couple of times on the radio since. This very danceable song has the sound of the late 70's to early 80's pop/rock but is only little bit dated in its sound.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal