Song 359 (The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun")



I had to get up early this morning and it was quite a treat to see the bright orb rising over the Eastern horizon; this especially after about three days of cold and wet weather. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain a lot but not all of the time, but I digress. Anyway, this Harrison written tune seemed to fit the moment quite well and so I decided on choosing this wonderful Sunshine Pop song for today.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance by George Harrison on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal