Song 348 (Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - "Gimme Your Money Please")



I needed some BTO today and I decided that this one would be excellent as a choice. From what I have heard this song was inspired from an actual event when either a band member or an acquaintance of the band was mugged in New York City. This is one the heavier songs on their first album as BTO and it is quite fun to really crank it and head bang to; most of BTO's songs are excellent for this.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '90 with the classic lineup on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive