3632. The Offspring - Days Go By

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81n2ZxnbX4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Days Go By; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Rock/Punk
Got in the mood for some more recent material from The Offspring; the title track from their most recent studio album just seemed like an excellent pick to fit today.

Hear Days Go By on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Geddy Lee - My Favourite Headache

My song pick two years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Family Affair

My song pick three years ago today: The Guess Who - Rain Dance

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

My song pick five years ago today: Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

My song pick six years ago today: Lou Reed - I'm So Free

My song pick seven years ago today: Traffic - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

My song pick eight years ago today: Hawkwind - Silver Machine

My song pick nine years ago today: Savatage - Complaint In The System


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn