2523 The Guess Who - Rain Dance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61UzekN1VLL._SY300_.jpg
From: So Long Bannatyne; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
I felt like listening to something from The Guess Who this morning; I noticed that I hadn't picked one from their So Long Bannatyne album yet, so I figured it would be a good time to do so. This is an album that I picked up in a second hand store; to my knowledge I had not heard a song from it, but they are a band I like and I liked the cover, so I bought it sight unheard. While not their best album by a long shot, it's got some buried gems on it; this is one of them. Kind of an odd song, but definitely catches your attention.

Hear Rain Dance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Primus - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

My song pick three years ago today: Lou Reed - I'm So Free

My song pick four years ago today: Traffic - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Silver Machine

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Complaint In The System


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn